As we all know, the last few years proved to be a watershed in several manners, mainly adverse, for the global economy. But, it will prove to be an incredible advantage for one particular set of people – those that sat for the Common Admission Test (CAT). India is expanding with top MBA colleges in Karnataka as well as in other cities, but if you see them on a broad spectrum you would find that some are better than others in a few aspects.
In that case, it becomes important to find the right MBA college among the most aspiring and reputed. While selecting the Best university, there are a few parameters that you must keep in mind, which includes an impressive track record, high-quality education, alumni network, the faculty and of course the corporate association it has.
You must make sure that you will pick the top MBA college in Karnataka under PGCET to give a good drive to your budding profession. With hundreds of top MBA colleges in Karnataka, so the arena is pretty crowded, overall the situation can be both rewarding as well as confusing. On one hand, studying at any of the MBA MBA institutes can deliver you massive returns on your investment of both time and money.
About Masters of Business Administration (MBA):
MBA is a postgraduate degree for expanding business and management techniques amongst future business administrators and entrepreneurs. The full form of MBA is Master of Business Administration. A particular MBA degree encloses a large spectrum of business careers like accounting, marketing & management. An MBA course is not restricted to occupation in management so those who are eager in seeking a career in the private, government & public sector can also benefit from an MBA degree.
In India mainly, there are two types of management degrees available.
Masters in Business Management (MBA):
This degree is proposed usually as a 2-year degree.
Online MBA, Distance Learning MBA, Executive MBA:
The MBA course curriculum is a possession of some basic subjects like Marketing, Economics, Accounting and Operations, and Optional courses to offer management candidates a chance to pursue their own personal or professional interests.
We are concerned about your career. We are extremely glad when our students compose successful careers. Our achievement is a function of the achievement of our students. So that’s why We expend considerable time and resources on the MBA college categorization exercise and finally make a list of the most progressive and most reputed top 10 MBA college in Karnataka
As we completely understand how essential it is to assist you to bring the favourable choice in the selection of MBA colleges.
List of top 10 MBA colleges in Karnataka under PGCET:
Indian Institute Of Management – [IIMB], Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) ranks at #2 all over India in the According to NIRF report 2020. This Top Mba college in Karnataka. Also known for its flagship MBA & EMBA program offers admission on 412 seats in both courses.
Apart from MBA, IIM Bangalore proposes five other programs. Admission to IIM Bangalore EMBA is based on GMAT or GRE scores.
- Established : 1973
- Approved by: AICTE, UGC
- Fees structure: 2,300,000
2. T. A. Pai Management Institute – [TAPMI], Manipal
The top Mba college in Karnataka was established in 1980. It is recognised by AIU and approved by the AICTE. The university has newly become a participant in the Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME) which is an UN-supported initiative.
The management courses offered by TAPMI Manipal are PGDM & PhD programs. For Indian domiciled and CIGW aspirants admission to TAPMI is obtained through CAT/XAT/GMAT totals. For PIO/ foreign nationals GMAT test is mandatory.
- Established in: 1980
- Approved by: AICTE, AIU
- Fees structure:755,000
3. NSB Academy, Bangalore
NSB Academy is among the top MBA colleges in Karnataka and has been ranked 19th. high-quality education with a nurturing and supportive environment has been provided by the University. The institute makes sure that they professionally train their students before their placement in the industry. NSB Academy proposes a state of the art infrastructure to students along with a highly skilled staff. NSB’s MBA is affiliated with Bangalore University and is rated A by the NAAC
NSB institution also has a very flourishing placement record with the prior placement session. getting in a regular package of INR 6 LPA with the highest package being INR 12.25 LPA.
- Official website:https://nsb.edu.in/
- Programs:MBA + MIP
- Application process :online
- Accepted Exams: CAT / GMAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / KMAT
- Fees structure:650,000
4. Alliance University, Bangalore
This top MBA college in Karnataka is awarded as the Best Most Preferred Private University of the Year. It is ranked 39th among Management Organizations in India (including IIMs) 2020 and many more. It proposes undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and professional courses in Engineering, Management, Commerce and Law streams.
- Established: 2010
- University Type: Private
- Approved by: UGC & AICTE
- Mode of Registration: Online & Offline
- Entrance Exam
University-level: AUSAT, AMAT, ARAT
National-level: JEE Main, GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, UGAT, NMAT, UGC NET, CLAT
State-level: KMAT, KCET
- Types of Programs UG, PG, & PhD.
- No. of Programs: 40+
- Campus Area:55 acre
- Academic Scholarship on Tuition Fees, Professional Certification Courses
- Seat Intake:1,770
- Official Website: https://alliance.edu.in/
- Fees structure: 1,350,000
5. International School Of Management Excellence – [ISME], Bangalore
International School of Management Excellence (ISME) has been consistently ranked among the top MBA colleges in Karnataka. It is ranked 34th in all over India by ISME. University offered undergraduate degree and PhD level courses in the discipline of Business Administration, Commerce and Management.
- Institute Type: Private
- Approved by: PGDM – AICTE, NBA Accredited and Equivalent to MBA by AIU
- Affiliated to:BBA/B.Com + ACCA – Bangalore University
- Entrance Exam: CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/CMAT/SNAP
- Courses Offered: UG, PG & PhD.
- Application Mode: Online
- Fees: INR 1,200
- Official Website: https://www.isme.in/
- Admission Helpdesk: 8880612345
- Address: Sy. No. 88, Chembanahalli, Near Dommasandra Circle, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore 562125Karnataka, India
- Fees structure: 350,000
6. Jagdish Sheth School Of Management – [IFIM Business School], Bangalore
University is organized on #26 number in India amongst top Mba colleges by Business India magazine and also achieved Education World ‘Higher Education’ Awards. That is why it is one of the top MBA colleges in Karnataka. IFIM institution offers PGDM, Executive, PhD in the discipline of Finance, International Business, Management Development Program, etc.
- Institute Type: Private
- Accredited by: South Asian Quality Assurance System, AACSB
- Entrance Exam
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA
Institute: VTU Aptitude Test
- Popular Courses: PGDM
- Courses Offered:4 Courses across 10 streams
- Application Mode: Online |
- Fees: INR 2000
- Admission Criteria:Merit-based + Entrance Test
- Facilities Available: LibraryHostel, Auditorium, Sports
- Official Website: https://www.ifimbschool.com/
- Fees structure: 1,200,000
7. Izee Business School – [IZEE MBA], Bangalore
This university is ranked no.11 and supported by one of India’s leading recruitment corporations, IZeeManpower. This top MBA college in Karnataka delivers an undergraduate and postgraduate program in the field of Management. IZee has united with prominent institutions as educational partners for providing quality education at some of India’s highly respected organizations like Vogue – DKBS, SEA College of Management & IZee Business School.
IZEE has begun the application procedure for MBA Admission. Eligible candidates can visit the official website to apply for the same.
- Established: 2009
- Institution type: Private
- Approved by: CITE
- Affiliated to: Bangalore University
- Recognized by: Government of Karnataka
- Courses Offered: UG & PG
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: http://izeebschool.com/about-izee/
- Contact Number:8960486048
- Address: see Business School #39 Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road, (Opp D-Mart) Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
- Fees structure: 6,45,000
8. MYRA School Of Business – [MYRA], Mysore
MYRA School of Business is an innovatively designed top MBA college in Karnataka. It was established in 2012 at Mysore. It comes under the sponsorship of the Mysore Royal Academy (MYRA). MYRA proposes an AICTE authorized and innovatively developed Master’s program that offers a remarkable chance for students to embrace and govern change. The program is constructed to fulfil the desires of the changing business landscape, assisting business experts of the future.
- Established In: 2012
- Type: Private (Autonomous)
- Affiliation: AICTE recognized PGDM
- Courses: PGDM
- Admission Criteria: CAT/ MET (MYRA Entrance Test)
- Mode of Registration: Online
- Official Website: https://www.myra.ac.in
- Fees structure:5,50,000
9. Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute Of Management Development & Research- [WeSchool], Bangalore
It works under the support of the S.P Mandali Trust. It is an academic society that is established in Pune, Maharashtra. WeSchool’s Bengaluru campus has driven its way in Management Development & Research through pioneering programs for freshers and working executives. This is one of the top MBA colleges in Karnataka that offer 2 years of full-time PGDM programs approved by AICTE. The institute offers PGDM – PGDM flagship program.
- Official website: www.welingkar.org
- Programs: Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Application process: Online
- Selection criteria: Entrance test and Profile based
- Accepted test scores: CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT
- Contact: 080-42678300
- Fees structure: 5,50,000
10. New Horizon College Of Engineering – [NHCE], Bangalore
This is Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Authorized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and platinum rank by AICTE. It holds a heritage of quality education and the top Mba colleges in Karnataka. The campus is distributed over an area of about 11 acres and is situated in Bangalore.
- Institute Type: Private (Autonomous)
- Entrance Exam
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GATE/ RAT
State: KCET/ KRLMPCA/ PGCET/ KMAT
- Courses Offered: UG, PG & PhD
- Application Mode: Online & Offline
- Facilities Available: Lecture Halls, Library, Industry Labs Auditorium, Sports Ground, Indoor Stadium, In Door and OutDoor Gym, Hostels, Canteen and more
- Official Website: http://newhorizonindia.edu/nhengineering/
- Admission Helpdesk:9686443210 | 080 66297777
Admission Process of the Top MBA Colleges in Karnataka:
Karnataka has almost 368 colleges containing one of the best IIMs of India, IIM Bangalore. The admission procedure is primarily through entrance exams.
IIM Bangalore pursues a centralized counselling system based on CAT Score for entry to MBA courses. The top private MBA colleges of Karnataka also conduct various entrance exams like CAT, MAT, etc. Though, some universities similarly have their entrance test, while some others proceed with a spot examination procedure followed by counselling.
This categorization of top Mba colleges in Karnataka is the outcome of months of vast research and data gathering, excellently counselled by professionals. We strongly believe that this categorization will be greatly beneficial for you in making the right decision.
Before taking final admission into any of these MBA universities, please ensure that you speak to some students of the current batch and a few of their alumni, and visit the official website of the respective institutes for detailed information.