A desire to become a forest guard is not a regular thing that we hear everyday, but there are people who wish and aim to become a successful forest guard. Forests are an integral part of the nature and hence, preserving it should be our #1 duty. Like all other sectors, forest guards also need certain qualifications. Putting forward in the article, all the important forest guard qualifications of different states are mentioned here, where you can very well start your future with!
Bihar Forest Guard Qualification:
The Central Selection Board of Constable will announce the CSBC Bihar Forest Guard eligibility criteria along with the recruitment notification. Aspirants who are looking forward to and wish to take part in the CSBC Bihar Forest Guard Qualification 2021 must know what the eligibility criteria are!
The candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria set by the CSBC will be considered eligible. The applicants who are eligible can apply for recruitment without hesitating or thinking twice. However, the candidates who do not meet the mentioned eligibility criteria, will have to face disqualification in the applications submitted.
In this article, we have provided you with all the necessary information about Forest Guard Qualification.
CSBC Bihar Forest Guard Age Criteria:
- The minimum age of candidates should be 18 years.
- The candidate should be of the maximum age of 23 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Government norms.
Educational Qualification Criteria for CSBC Bihar Forest Guard Qualification:
- The candidates who apply for the recruitment must have passed an intermediate level from any recognised institute.
- All the candidates must be fluent in Hindi language.
Bihar Police CSBC Forest Guard Qualification Criteria on the Number of attempts:
There is no official notification regarding the number of attempts. However, there is an age limit and other criteria details the candidates need to meet in order to attend the Bihar Forest Guard exam. If the candidates meet the required criteria, they can attempt the CSBC Bihar Forest Guard recruitment 2021 any number of times.
Candidates who are aspiring to be a part of the CSBC Bihar Forest Guard post must ensure to meet the eligibility mentioned above! The eligibility criteria is one of the most important aspects that are taken into consideration when a candidate applies for recruitment.
Delhi Forest Guard Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for Delhi Forest Guard Recruitment, an applicant must satisfy three criteria of eligibility i.e. age criterion, nationality and educational criterion. If the candidate is found ineligible for the required post in accordance with applicable criteria for eligibility, framed by the Department even after the issue of this offer of appointment, the same will be withdrawn without any notice. If any of the applicant’s claim is found to be incorrect, he/she will be liable to appropriate legal/criminal action by the Department of Forests and Wildlife.
The Age Criteria is different for each post. They are as follows:
- Forest Ranger- The upper limit for the post of Forest Ranger is 30 years.
- Forest Guard- The age range for this post is 18-27 years.
- Wildlife Guard- The age range for this post lies between 18-27 years.
Forest Guard Qualification for Educational Criterion:
- Forest Ranger- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering from any recognised University with one of the following subjects:
- Computer Application/ Computer Science
- Engineering Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical
- Environmental Science
- Veterinary Science
2. Forest Guard- Candidate should have passed 12th/ Senior Secondary examination passed from a recognised board.
3. Wildlife Guard- Candidate should have passed 10th from a recognised Board/ University.
UP Forest Guard Application Eligibility and Exam Date:
UP Forest Guard Application form will be released on the official site of authority. The UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission will manage this examination.
UP Forest Guard Qualification 2021:
- Age limit- Candidate age lies between the minimum 18 to maximum 40 years as per the Government rules.
- Educational Qualification- Candidate should have cleared intermediate from UP Board or any equivalent exam recognised by the government.
- Salary Pay Scale- For Council House Guard Rs. 5,200-20,200/= with Grade pay Rs.2000/-.
How to apply for UP Forest Guard 2021:
- All candidates must go to the official site of UPSSSC web portal.
- Access the link “Apply UP Forest Guard 2021 exam”.
- Fill the registration form and then the application form.
- After getting the registration number, make sure all details must be correct and match your original documents.
- Upload digital images of photographs and signatures.
- Then proceed to pay application fees via online or Bank challan process.
- Submit all details and print system generated application form.
- The link will be activated.
- The application fee is necessary for all the candidates to take part in the examination.
- The application fee for general category candidates is Rs 185.
- The application fee for a reserved category such as SC/ST candidates is Rs 95.
- The application fee for PH category candidates is Rs 25.
- Written Exam
- Selected candidates will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Medical Test
Merit List of UP Forest Guard 2021:
- Selection will depend on the merit/ cut off list.
- Selection will be based on both written and medical exams.
- Both exams will qualify in nature.
Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Qualification, Application and Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Forest Guard- The candidates must be 12th pass with any of the following subjects i.e. Zoology, Physics, Botany, Chemistry or Biology from a recognised Board.
- Forest Guard with Driving License- The candidates must be 12th pass in any of the subjects which are Zoology, Chemistry, Botany or Biology from a recognised Board. The candidates must have a driving licence issued by a competent transport authority. He/ She should know the mechanism of automobiles. Must also have a clear eyesight.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- The candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Anatomy or have an M.Sc in Wildlife Biology or Zoology from a recognised Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Forest Guard- 18-30 years
- Forest Guard with Driving License- 18-30 years
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 18-28 years
Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment will select the eligible candidates for the Forest Department posts who will perform well in the following process:
- Online written test
- Physical standard test
- Physical endurance test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Tamil Nadu Forest Posts Salary:
- Forest Guard- Rs. 5200-20,200 + GP Rs 2000
- Forest Guard with Driving License- Rs. 18,200-57,900 Level 5
- Junior Research Fellow- Rs. 25,000 +20% of HRA = Rs 30,000.
Candidates who desire to be a part of the Forest Guard post must ensure to meet the requirements mentioned above. All the major information regarding Forest Guard Qualification is provided in this article. The eligibility criteria is one of the most important aspects that are taken into consideration when a candidate applies for recruitment. Since this article is based on the Forest Guard Qualification of different states, we hope that it will help you in a better understanding of the recruitment process and in turn, have a successful career in this field!