When it comes to education, Ranchi is considered to be an opportunistic place offering quality education in all sectors. Army Public School is one such school with the utmost discipline. Army Public School Ranchi was established in the year 1983 and is located in Ranchi in Dipatoli Cantonment, Jharkhand. Army Public School Ranchi offers admission to classes I to XII.
It is counted among the best CBSE schools across the country. The school aims to achieve specific, measurable, observable and quantifiable results among all aspirants/ students. However, the School aegis for every student strives for excellence through active learning and education. Moreover, Army Public Schools has a core committed faculty that has come from accomplished backgrounds with vast experience.
The Army Welfare Education Society is running several Higher Secondary Army Schools across the country for the wards of army personnel. For those who are posted in or around Ranchi, here is a school post of CBSE affiliated, Army Public School Ranchi.
Major attractions of the school:
It has a sprawling lush green campus, facilities like smart classes, playground with basketball court, cricket pitch, psychomotor tool, Science and Maths Park, dedicated and expert teachers and strength of 3550 students, standing tall in the educational firmament of Ranchi.
The affiliation ID of the school is 348004. The Army Public School Ranchi is being managed by the Army Welfare Education Society. Army Public School is a Senior Secondary school that is affiliated with CBSE. Army Public School is a Co-Educational English Medium school. This school is counted among the top-rated schools in Jharkhand with an excellent academic track record. This school aims at producing a questioning mind, a spirit of adventure and an uncompromising honest student.
In this article, the parents and students will get to know the best possible information about Army Public School Ranchi. Information related to how to apply, fee structure, address, phone number, facilities, priority in admission, admission criteria for class 1, admission criteria for class II and IX and admission criteria for class XI, documents required for admissions.
The article will also help the students and parents to know about the school and the principal. Apart from these, it will also help those who are willing to apply as a faculty in Army Public School Ranchi. The aspirants will come across the eligibility criteria, age limit and the fee structure of Army Public School Ranchi. The candidates will come across that to secure a job as a faculty in Army Public School Ranchi what should be their educational qualifications.
Priority in admissions:
- Children of serving/ retired Army, Air Force, Navy, DSC Personnel.
- Children of civilians paid out of Defence Estimates, Para Military Forces including Coast Guard, GREF, MES, TA (when not embodied).
- Grandchildren of serving/ retired Army personnel (however such children will be considered as civilians).
Documents required for admission:
The documents required for admissions in Army Public School Ranchi are as follows:
- Birth Certificate
- One latest Passport size photograph of your ward
- Proof of being defence personal
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Report Card of Previous Class
- Transfer Certificate (TC) if any
Application form cost:
The cost of the application form is just Rs. 50/-
Army Public School Ranchi Contacts:
- Number: 0651-2273354, 9546192748
- Email: Asr8208@rediffmail.com
- Official Website: www.apsranchi.com
- Address: Rameshwaram Lane, Baraitu Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834009, India
Admission Criteria for Class 1:
5 years as on 31 March of the admission year
Admission Criteria for Class II to IX:
The admission criteria for class II to Class IX is based on the admission test.
Admission Criteria for class XI:
The admission criteria for class XI is based on the Duly attested pass mark sheet + documents said above.
Army Public School Ranchi is one of the Best CBSE schools in Ranchi, therefore, it comes with a systematic, simple registration and admission procedure. The school accepts online payments and an online admission enquiry. Moreover, for enquiry on more procedures, contact the school through Army Public School Ranchi Online Admission Form.
Streams offered in the school:
The streams offered in Army Public School are Science and Commerce.
Facilities in Army Public School Ranchi:
The school building is fully equipped to provide an all-around, wholesome and stimulating environment for learning. The list of specialized centres include:
- Spacious Classrooms
- Physics Laboratory
- New generation Computer Labs
- Chemistry Laboratory
- Classrooms with powerboards
- Biology Laboratory
- Generously Stocked Library
- Mathematics Laboratory
- Medical Room
- Internet/ Wifi
- Activity Room
- Basketball Court
- Cricket pitch
- Innovation studio
- Art Room
Present Principal Details:
- Name- Mr Abhay Kumar Singh
- Teaching Experience- 25 years
- Admin Experience- 25 years
Vacancy in Army Public School Ranchi:
Army Public School Ranchi jobs notifications are out on the official site of Army Public School for PGT, TGT, PRT job vacancies. Job aspirants who passed D.El.Ed. are eligible to apply here. You can submit your online application form for the post of PGT, TGT, PRT on or before the last date given in the notification.
- Total number of vacancies available in Army Public School is 8000.
- Required age limit for recruitment is 40- 57 years.
- Salary and benefits offered are INR- 93,00- 34,800/-
Application Fee required for the Vacancy:
For all the candidates, the application fee is INR- 500/- which is Non-Refundable. Candidates can pay the Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Qualification Required for Army Public School Ranchi Vacancy 2020:
- For the PGT post, the education qualification required is Masters Degree in a relevant field and the professional qualification required is B.Ed.
- For the TGT post, the education qualification required is Graduation in a relevant field and the professional qualification required is B.Ed.
- For the PRT post, the educational qualification required is Graduate and the professional qualification required is 2 Year Diploma D.El.Ed.
Age Limit for APS Ranchi Vacancy:
- Fresh Candidates (Less than 5 years experience) – Below 40 years ( In the case of Delhi schools the candidate should be in the age bracket as per DSEA&R)
- Experienced Candidates– Below 57 years (in the case of Delhi as per DSEA&R) ( Those with more than 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
Selection Process for APS Ranchi Jobs:
The selection process of the applicants for the APS Ranchi Job Vacancy will be made based on the following criteria :
- Personal Interview
- Evaluation of Computer Skills and Computer Proficiency
Army Public School Exam Vacancy 2021:
There will be separate vacancies for Army Public School TGT/ PGT and APS PRT posts all over India. The school wise vacancies will be updated after the conduct of online examination on their respective official websites. Those who wish to make their career in teaching should start their preparation as it is a golden opportunity for them.
APS Exam Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Before applying for APS TGT/ PGT or APS PRT 2021 post, you should ensure that you possess the essential qualification and professional skills required for the vacancies so that your application is not rejected at a later stage. TET/ CTET is not essential for appearing in the online exam but mandatory for appointment as TGTs/ PRTs.
The candidates who have qualified for the online screening exam with 50% marks are only eligible to appear for the interview.
Army School Recruitment:
The candidates who want to get recruited for any post in Army Public School has to undergo 3 stages of Selection which are as follows:
- Screening Test- Online Screening is the first stage of the selection process. The online examination is going to be conducted by any of the online agencies identified by HQ AWES. The students who are qualified in the screening test will be given a “Scorecard” and the validity of that scorecard is 3 years. The scorecard will help the candidates to attend the remaining stages of the selection process.
- Interview- The candidates who have qualified for the screening test have to go for the interview round which is the second round of the test. The respective schools shall announce the vacancies available through various means like Local Newspapers, School websites of Notice Boards.
- Evolution of Teaching skills and Computer Proficiency- For the language teachers written tests of comprehension and Essays will be held. The examination will be conducted for 15 marks. The candidate or the aspirants need to qualify in all the stages to get qualified.
This is the selection process for Army Public Schools which will help the candidates to qualify for the selection process.
Army Public School Ranchi is one of the best CBSE Co-educational schools in the country. This is one of the best schools for the students with the best infrastructure, faculty and best education. Those parents and students who are interested in taking admission in this school can take admission in it and can build their future bright. In this article, those who want to apply for the teaching job, you will find the eligibility criteria, vacancy related information and the qualification needed to get the job in this reputable school. Research about the APS Ranchi and then make the right decision for your better and bright future and career.